Pi: Faith in Chaos

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by olps, Apr 21, 2003.

1. olps

Nov 12, 2001
    Pi, anyone seen this low budget film? I got it from the library, great film, I'm thinking I might go out and buy the DVD. Good stuff.
  2. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Yeah...I really enjoyed Pi. To me it was very David Lynchish with a little Stanley Kubrick thrown in. Good stuff. Never got around to seeing Aronofsky's follow-up movie, Requiem For a Dream.

brad cook
  3. olps

Nov 12, 2001
    I haven't seen it either, but I have heard it's good; it's also much more well-known.
  4. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I never finished Pi, but what I did see(more than half) was great.

I have seen Requiem twice, and that is definitely a movie that will have you thinking twice about hard drugs:eek:
  5. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Both movies are great, but im just getting Requiem for a dream for my DVD collection...

Pi is great for watching it alone but i dont know if my friends will dig it

Requiem has one of the most tragic endings ever... and the music that goes with it sticks in your head forever :(

but that's a good thing because i like movies that make me feel something (which are just a few)
  6. My friend has Pi, and I have been meaning to borrow it, have heard good reviews. Requiem is a bit disturbing, and I'm not sure if it I like it or not, it is just weird. I do like the Mom's fridge though, it made me laugh.

7. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    They used that theme music in later trailers for Lord of The rings:TTT