Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Pic of a finished Bass Kahuna bass?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by DaveCustomMade, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Just wondering if you have a picture of a finished Bass Kahuna (GW Custom Basses) bass that you would care to post here. The best quality photo the better! Thanks!

2. fiebru1119

fiebru1119

Mar 2, 2004
    Orlando, FL
    I will by early November... (the koa topped 6'er on his page)

3. November. . . . . . .Okay, thanks.

Anyone have a finished GW bass?

4. Bass Kahuna

Bass Kahuna

Dec 3, 2002
    West Lafayette, Indiana
    Luthier, Custom Builder
    Hi Dave,

I know I should not be jumping in here as I am obviously not a customer, however, I would like to help if possible.

As a relatively new builder to the market, and a small one man shop there currently aren't too many of my basses out there right now.

I can happily send you some very large pics of any of my finished and shipped basses if you like, or I can put you in contact with any of my previous customers if you want to talk to them and ask them any questions or get them to send you pics as well.

Kindest Regards,

5. Hey Bass Kahuna, can you send me some pics of any sincle cut models you have made?? I am interested in a singlecut bass from you. Email to nikdragun@hotmail.com . Thanks in advance, Nik.