Pic of Fender Am Dlx FMT in Crimson Red Trans?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jenderfazz, Apr 25, 2004.

1. Does anybody have a picture of an American Deluxe FMT Jazz in crimson red transparent? I've seen only one picture of it, and it's the one in the 2003 frontline catalog, which isn't full body. Either way, maple tops vary, so I'd like some pics. Thanks.
  2. This is mine, aged cherry sunburst!

3. That's one beautiful bass.
  4. I personally feel that Fenders are funny without a pickguard. But thats just me :D
  5. adrian garcia

adrian garcia

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Endorsing Artist: Nordy Basses, Schroeder Cabs, Gallien Krueger Amps
    me, too--kinda...
  6. gfab333

Mar 22, 2000
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    I was on the hunt for an FMT at one time. I can't remember where I got this one. Maybe a fellow TBer. The figuring is almost as nice as some Sadowskys.

Too bad Fender's quality control is still inconsistent. I've had first hand experience with a brand new FMT 5 string with a defective neck.
  7. Fred312b

Fred312b What if I want to play jazz precisely? Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    they are very nice looking axes. sad though that fender's so far behind in these things- sadowksy and others have been doing the super deluxe, fancy top active elctronics jazz for many moons, which you'd think wouldn't be that big a stretch for fender. but they are a huge company who does lots of things so, unlike all us tb'ers ;) , i'm sure they had other things to worry about besides basses.