1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

pic of my old/new Lado

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ithinkiplaybass, Dec 28, 2003.

1. ithinkiplaybass

ithinkiplaybass

Dec 10, 2003
    Hey, some of you might not remember me but I am The Antipop, though my talkbass doesnt seem to be working... so just don't call me a newbie :p

[​IMG]:p

2. ithinkiplaybass

ithinkiplaybass

Dec 10, 2003
    oh sorry, I dont have any other views yet before anyone asks.

3. ithinkiplaybass

ithinkiplaybass

Dec 10, 2003
    not all that sure about the details, trying to get a hold of Lado but working all the time and not getting a response to my emails it seems to be quite hard.

They are Canadian, just like me.

4. They're pretty nice. Made somewhere in Ontario. They have a few at a music store in my area, they can be pricey.

5. ithinkiplaybass

ithinkiplaybass

Dec 10, 2003
    yes they can be, but Im not a bog fan of them. I just found this one at a local store and it looked nice, plays so nice and sounds great, so I bought it.

btw girls, Im single :p

6. mark beem

mark beem I'm alive and well. Where am I? Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    Doode, is that your real hair or one of those hat/wig get-ups??

:eek:

7. RevGroove

RevGroove Commercial User

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    Manager, Account Services: Long & McQuade Ltd. (Burlington); MTD Kingston Basses International Emerging Artist; Bartolini Electronics Emerging Artist
    I think Joe Lado's shop is up in Lindsay ON, still making guitars and basses.

I've got a Lado Hawk G****r that I'm hemming and hawing about parting ways with, if anyone is interested...

:D

8. Nope that is my real hair... sad isn't it? :cool: :bassist:

I'm back as The Antipop... YAY!