Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

pic of my old/new Lado

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ithinkiplaybass, Dec 28, 2003.

1. ithinkiplaybass

ithinkiplaybass

Dec 10, 2003
    Hey, some of you might not remember me but I am The Antipop, though my talkbass doesnt seem to be working... so just don't call me a newbie :p

[​IMG]:p

2. ithinkiplaybass

ithinkiplaybass

Dec 10, 2003
    oh sorry, I dont have any other views yet before anyone asks.

3. ithinkiplaybass

ithinkiplaybass

Dec 10, 2003
    not all that sure about the details, trying to get a hold of Lado but working all the time and not getting a response to my emails it seems to be quite hard.

They are Canadian, just like me.

4. They're pretty nice. Made somewhere in Ontario. They have a few at a music store in my area, they can be pricey.

5. ithinkiplaybass

ithinkiplaybass

Dec 10, 2003
    yes they can be, but Im not a bog fan of them. I just found this one at a local store and it looked nice, plays so nice and sounds great, so I bought it.

btw girls, Im single :p

6. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    Doode, is that your real hair or one of those hat/wig get-ups??

:eek:

7. RevGroove

RevGroove Commercial User

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    Manager, Account Services: Long & McQuade Ltd. (Burlington); MTD Kingston Basses International Emerging Artist; Bartolini Electronics Emerging Artist
    I think Joe Lado's shop is up in Lindsay ON, still making guitars and basses.

I've got a Lado Hawk G****r that I'm hemming and hawing about parting ways with, if anyone is interested...

:D

8. Nope that is my real hair... sad isn't it? :cool: :bassist:

I'm back as The Antipop... YAY!