1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pick of the Ricks

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by EtoG, Jun 1, 2012.

1. EtoG

EtoG

Sep 7, 2010
    I know it's been said here before, but I just wanted to put it out there that Chris from Pick of the Ricks should be your go to for all things Rickenbacker. I ordered a treble pickup bezel for my 4003 and he answered all of my questions and clearly knew what he was talking about. He was also able to answer general Ric questions I had. Although I was just buying an accessory, he treated me like a customer buying a bass.

I know that all of my future Ric business will be through him. You should give him a call, I'd highly recommend it.

2. N.F.A.

N.F.A.

Jun 25, 2009
    In a blue funk
    I have also had good dealings with him. He sold and set up 2 different Rics for me. He double boxes when he ships too. I really liked that aspect.

3. Biggbass

Biggbass

Dec 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    Have done business with them on several occasions...all positive.
    They are my 'go to' Ric source.

4. Rob Martinez

Rob Martinez

Sep 14, 2005
    I have purchased two Rick basses from Chris at Pick of the Ricks, and a Hofner Club bass, and he is a very professional, trustworthy, and knowledgeable dealer. Excellent service!!