1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Pick up "dividers" ????

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by bassguyej, Jan 10, 2012.

  1. bassguyej


    Jan 9, 2012

    Does anyone know where I could find these soap bar-looking pick up "dividers" as pictured below? I have always loved the look and feel of these on basses and want some of my own.

    bass pickup dividers.JPG
  2. OriginalSnub


    Aug 19, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    it's called a ramp. I'm sure they can be purchased somewhere but I've never looked around for one.
  3. bassguyej


    Jan 9, 2012
    thanks! i was able to find a few how-to articles and videos. here is one if anyone else is interested:

    Installing a Ramp Part 1 - YouTube

    i think I will just make one. it's cheap, and looks fun!

Share This Page