Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Pick Up's, and Pick Guards

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by joeeg33, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Hey All,
    I have some pick up's, and a couple of guards for sale.

First the guards;
    W/B/W Jazz Bass guard, American Std. Plastic still on it. This was off a new Fender Am. Std. $19.00 plus $3.00 shipping.

Black Pearl Bongo 4 string Guard. This was on my Bongo from the factory. It is used but, still in great condition, light scatches from normal use. $25.00 plus $3.00 shipping.

Pick Up's;
    1 Set DiMarzio Model J, Excellent condition, pleanty of wire. $45.00 plus $3.00 shipping. ***SOLD***

1 Set Fender Am. Std. Jazz Pick Up's. Came out of MIA Std. Jazz, Excellent condition. $50.00 plus $3.00 shipping.

1 Set of Carvin H50N's covers show ware, but they work fine. These are both the same size, both are bridge size. $20.00 plus $3.00 shipping.***SOLD***

I accept paypal, or a Postal M/O. I have perfect feed back at eBay, user ID bass_nut_jg. Also, I have feed back here on TB.

Please E-mail me at repairsbyjoeeg@optonline.net if interested. Please do not PM me.

Thanks,
    Joe

2. Chrisrm

Chrisrm Bass Virtuoso Wannabe

Feb 10, 2002
    Colchester, CT
    E-mail sent on the Dimarzios.

3. Hey Chris,
    E-mail replied to.

4. Model J's are sold. Everything else is available. Feel free to make me an offer.

Joe

5. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
    Could I trouble you for two measurements on the Carvins: the overall width, and the width between the mounting-screw holes (center to center), and if possible, to the 1/16th of an inch...I've been running into problems getting pickups to fit this one project I have...

Cheers!

ltt

6. K-Frog

K-Frog

Feb 6, 2002
    Camden, AR, USA
    Joe, I'll take the Carvins if still available.

kenny

7. Carvin Pick Up's are ***SOLD***