Pick Up's, and Pick Guards

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by joeeg33, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Hey All,
    I have some pick up's, and a couple of guards for sale.

First the guards;
    W/B/W Jazz Bass guard, American Std. Plastic still on it. This was off a new Fender Am. Std. $19.00 plus $3.00 shipping.

Black Pearl Bongo 4 string Guard. This was on my Bongo from the factory. It is used but, still in great condition, light scatches from normal use. $25.00 plus $3.00 shipping.

Pick Up's;
    1 Set DiMarzio Model J, Excellent condition, pleanty of wire. $45.00 plus $3.00 shipping. ***SOLD***

1 Set Fender Am. Std. Jazz Pick Up's. Came out of MIA Std. Jazz, Excellent condition. $50.00 plus $3.00 shipping.

1 Set of Carvin H50N's covers show ware, but they work fine. These are both the same size, both are bridge size. $20.00 plus $3.00 shipping.***SOLD***

I accept paypal, or a Postal M/O. I have perfect feed back at eBay, user ID bass_nut_jg. Also, I have feed back here on TB.

Please E-mail me at repairsbyjoeeg@optonline.net if interested. Please do not PM me.

2. Chrisrm

Chrisrm Bass Virtuoso Wannabe

Feb 10, 2002
    Colchester, CT
    E-mail sent on the Dimarzios.
  3. Hey Chris,
    E-mail replied to.
  4. Model J's are sold. Everything else is available. Feel free to make me an offer.

5. lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Could I trouble you for two measurements on the Carvins: the overall width, and the width between the mounting-screw holes (center to center), and if possible, to the 1/16th of an inch...I've been running into problems getting pickups to fit this one project I have...

6. K-Frog

Feb 6, 2002
    Camden, AR, USA
    Joe, I'll take the Carvins if still available.

7. Carvin Pick Up's are ***SOLD***