Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Thor, Apr 19, 2005.

1. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

I bought a Eden WT300 from pickebass in San Antonio,
    and pickebass dropped it at NJL's office.

Everything went as smooth as silk. Buy or sell with confidence
    from this guy. He even had his wife go by and drop off the rack ears as he had left town for a biz trip, so +1 for extra

NJL commented, and I second that this guy takes very nice
    care of his equipment.

pickebass is a stand-up dude, I'd buy again from him anytime.
  2. Zemaitis

Jan 7, 2004
    New Paltz NY
    Bought an SWR Goliath from Pickebass. Arrived in great shape and for a great price. An outstanding Talkbasser.
    thanks again
  3. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    Please read this feedback closely.

Pickebass sold me a like-new Aguilar GS115 for a great price. Unfortunately, the speaker pole shifted during shipping and the unit arrived DOA. JP was a gentleman about helping me make it right--in the end we split the cost of replacing the speaker.

Plenty of guys could have said 'screw you'. Pickebass made sure it was right. It's nice to get a good price on something. But when things go wrong (and in life, sometimes they just do) then you find out who you're REALLY dealing with. JP is a good seller who has that rarest and finest of qualities--integrity.

Deal with him with confidence. Contact me for a reference.
  4. PlayTheBass

PlayTheBass aka Mac Daddy

Dec 7, 2004
    Carmichael, CA
    James bought a J neck from me, and everything went smoother than your favorite broken-in neck! He was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish.

James, thanks again, and I look forward to seeing you around TB!
  5. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

Pickebass bought a pedalboard from me not too long ago and was extremely easy to work with. He was very prompt in paying, and was understanding when I did a couple of boneheaded things. I would highly reccomend that anyone do business with James...I know I would anytime.