1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

picked up an Acoustic 370 today

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by thrashermatt, Aug 2, 2007.

1. thrashermatt

thrashermatt

Jan 26, 2006
    western mass
    Went to a pawnshop in the next town over because i saw some guitars hanging in the window. I wasn't expecting much when i went in but wham, first thing i see is an acoustic 370. I ran over didn't see a price tag so he tells me he'll sell it for 250. This seemed like a great deal to me so i picked it up and boy am I impressed. The thing works great, only thing wrong is that the first graphic eq slider broke off. This thing seriously packs a punch. My favorite part is the nice tube-like distortion you get out of it when you turn it up. It reminded me of my early 70's V4. All in all...yep, this thing rules...

2. Puru

Puru

Mar 13, 2006
    Alachua, Florida
    Cool.
    I was playing through one of those with a Sunn 2x15 extension cab in '73-'74. Huge sound. My brother had the 360.