Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Pickguard and effects pedals for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by mrpackerguy, Jan 28, 2005.

1. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    1) Black Pearl pickguard custom made by Bryan Boots that fits a Music Man Sabre. 3 ply. Sturdy. Mint. $28 shipped.

2) Mini Q- Tron. Recently acquired here. Great shape. Few small scratches. In original box with papers/battery. It's not for me. $50 shippped. SOLD

3) Boss OC-2 Octave pedal also recently acquired here. Great shape. Does one and two octaves down. On par with the octaver setting on my Digitech so the Boss is expendable. $45 shipped.

Pictures here http://f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/whozplaying/lst?.dir=/For+Sale&.view=l The Sabre is NOT for sale!!!

2. mrpackerguy

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
  3. mrpackerguy

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
  4. mrpackerguy

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    On evilbay but bumped just the same

5. mrpackerguy

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Haven't heard from the Mini Q so all the stuff is bumped to the top again. Offer me something in trade if you wish.

6. danman

danman

May 18, 2004
    Philadelphia, PA
    Wanna trade the q tron for a digitech bass synth wah.

danman

7. mrpackerguy

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Sorry, got one of those. In fact, that's why unloading both pedals...the Digitech adequately covers both. Great offer, though. Thanks.

8. mrpackerguy

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
  9. mrpackerguy

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin