1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Pickguard to fit my Squier...?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by CLMSHQ, Oct 2, 2009.

1. CLMSHQ

CLMSHQ

Apr 17, 2007
    Danielson, CT
    I posted a few months or so...on the same subject and I am ready to upgrade.

I am enjoying my CV 60's P, but want to change the pickguard. I notified Warmoth, but they stated it may fit, 50% sure....well that is not cool.

Can anyone point me in the right direction. I am thinking of keeping the sonic blue, but putting a mint or cream color pickguard.

Any suggestions?
    :help:

Oh yah now I GAS for a 57' or 62' P, because I am digging the P-Bass sound over my Fender MIA 08' Charcoal Frost Jazz.

2. Doragon

Doragon

Sep 1, 2008
    San Jacinto, Ca
    I ordered the Warmoth pickguard for mine and it fit. It didn't look like it would at first but it did with no mods. I got the Blue Shell. Here's a pic of it..
    You can also pull the pickguard and send it in to Pickguardian and they will use it as a template and make what ya want.

DSCN1998.

DSCN2008.

3. SamanthaCay

SamanthaCay Like bass guitar OMG! Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2008
    Denver, CO.
    that's hot^

4. CLMSHQ

CLMSHQ

Apr 17, 2007
    Danielson, CT
    Doragon,
    Thank-you for the reassurance. How do the nobs come off, there are no screw(?)

I will order a cream one next week along with some Seymour-Duncan SPB2 to replace the p/u's.

5. Doragon

Doragon

Sep 1, 2008
    San Jacinto, Ca
    No problem...The knobs just pull off

I dropped Fender 62 re-issue's in mine. I really like it

6. JxBass

JxBass Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2008