1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pickup Switch Caps... Does Anyone Make These?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by BassGod, Dec 1, 2006.

  1. BassGod


    Jan 21, 2004
    I have this bass, and I want to replace the black plastic pickup switch cap with a gold one (not plastic painted gold).

    The bass and switch in question:


    Where can I get one of these?

  2. try ebay or one of the webs guitar parts sites they usually have gold adonised switch ends or gold plated.

    if you wanted real gold just take the origonal to a jeweler with a repair shop and ask him to make you a one, it shouldnt take long for the bling bling to set in
  3. mgmadian


    Feb 4, 2002
    Austin, TX

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.