1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Pickups: active EMGs and Ibanez

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by TimBosby, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Hello, I have two pairs of P/J pickups up for grabs.

The first pair are EMG active P/J pickups. Even though these pickups are both active, they did NOT come from the same set. The "P" I bought used on EBay. It appears to be in good condition except the EMG logo is slightly worn off.

The "J" is a bridge pickup that I bought brand new from MusiciansFriend. It is still in new condition. I ended up abandoning the project these pickups were for, and consequently never used or installed either of them. They just sat in my basement. I could only find four pickup mounting screws (pictured) but you can easily purchase these from a site like basspartsresource.com for cheap (you'll need a total of 8 for both pickups.) I will include the 4 mounting screws and the the jack that came with the EMG J pickup. Picture below. I'd take $55 shipped for the "P" and $65 shipped for the "J" - or $110 shipped for the pair. (lower 48, Paypal is fine.) Contact me for international shipping rates.

The second set of pickups are simply an old P/J set I took out of a 1991 Ibanez EX series 4 string bass. They are 18 years old and a tad dusty but function well and sound great. They are standard P/J size. All original mounting screws included, along with jack and pots (see picture.) $25 shipped for the "P", $25 shipped for the "J", or $40 shipped for both together (lower 48). Again, contact me for international rates. Picture below.

I take money order or PayPal. PM or e-mail me with interest/questions.

2. PMed for the Ibanez pickups.

3. TimBosby

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Price drop... $55 for the EMG P, $65 for the EMG J, or $110 for both.

$25 for either of the Ibanez pickups or $40 for both.

Prices include shipping.

4. TimBosby

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Bump.

5. TimBosby

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Prefer cash, but considering trades.... what have you got?

6. TimBosby

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Both Ibanez pickups still available.

The EMG J pickup alone is available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.