I still live with my parents and my dad just had a pacemaker put in. I was talking to a friend who said that his brother had to quit playing guitar because he got a pace maker put in. He said that the electromagnetic pick ups give off create an electro magnetic charge which can cause a pacemaker to malfunction resulting a heart attack. And the same for amps.The doctor has already told my dad the one about pacemakers and microwave ovens is wives tale. I dont want to take any chances so until my dad hears from the doctor i am not playing any electric guitars or electric basses. Is this wives tale or true? Anyone know?