Pickups in Roger Waters Bass(2001 to current)

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Framus-bass, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Framus-bass

Framus-bass

Jan 23, 2009
    I am despratly looking to recreate the sound of Roger Waters bass guitar.(the one with the upgraded pickups seen on his In The Flesh Tour and recent Dark Side of the Moon Tour) I know its a Fender P-bass with a maple neck. The Pickups is what I am mainly after. From any front pics of the black P-bass(with black pickguard, maple neck...) it looks as though the pickups have much wider than stock pole pieces.(much like seymour duncan's quarter-pound P-bass pickups) Does anyone have any ideas as to what brand and model they are? There are a few pics when you google Roger, but a person can really see what I am talking about if they see his "In The Flesh" live DVD. Thoes pickups in combination with his Rotosound Flatwounds have an increadible sound. I managed to hear them on his last tour. Much thanks to any suggestions.

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 30, 2021