1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Pickups, Knobs, EMG PARTS! Major Price Drop.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Stu L., Aug 17, 2016.

1. Stu L.

Stu L.

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    Price:
    $50
    I was cleaning out my junk drawers and came across stuff that I just don't want anymore. With the exception of the EMG parts, most of this stuff came from my music store that I closed years ago. The EMG's are solderless. I want to keep this as a lot. Everything is sold AS IS, and the pickups are not tested.

I've not done a total inventory, but there are 4 J pups, 5 single coil Strat type, one piezo strip, a couple of acoustic guitar jacks, P mounting plate and a few more odds and ends. Tons of knobs, both metal and plastic. There's multiple EMG jacks and solderless jumpers. The pots alone sell for $18 direct. The kits start at $49 and there's at least one full kit. If it looks vintage/reliced, it's real lol.

I need a pre/di pedal since the church is moving to in-ears. So that's really the main trade I'm looking for. + cash as needed.
    Parts (5).jpg Parts (7).jpg Parts (3).jpg

2. Stu L.

Stu L.

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    Also have a set of P pickups to add. Price is OBO, so please feel free to make an offer. Will consider trades for pedals as long as it's not a boost, OD, distortion or fuzz.

3. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Do you have any idea what TYPE of J-Bass pickups those are?

4. Stu L.

Stu L.

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    Sorry, I have no idea. It's been a long time! And just for full disclosure, notice the leads are a bit short. I don't want someone getting mad at me and not seeing in the pic that they are short. The P pickups (not pictured) do have long leads.

5. SilGarzaJr

SilGarzaJr SilGarzaJr

Mar 28, 2012
    North Texas
    PM sent for Jazz Bass knobs.

6. Cowboy in Latvia

Cowboy in Latvia

Mar 1, 2015
    PM incoming.