SOLD pickups // parts-bin part 2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by mellowgerman, Jan 16, 2022.

1. mellowgerman

mellowgerman Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2008
    Orlando, FL
    Price:
    10-300
    United States
    PARTS-BIN CLEANOUT - Part 2, pickups - paypal and CONUS deals only
    (Part 1, hardware - click here)

PLEASE READ:
    -Prices starting at $10 BUT I'm only able to make it to the post office on Saturday mornings due to my work schedule and will need to have at least $20 worth of sales to ship out to make the trip (my local USPS location is filthy and always overcrowded, so it's never a quick nor pleasant stop). In other words, if you're in a big rush, I may not be able to accommodate.
    -Happy to cut a deal on bundles - the more the larger the discount.
    -Prices DO NOT include shipping. Will figure out approximate shipping based on your location.
    -Trades considered for other bass stuff like interesting pickups (compatible with narrow 4-string spacing), preamps, pedals, etc.

PICKUPS:

Curtis Novak custom BSX set - each pickup has 2 Bisonic-style coils inside of a guitar-humbucker size shell. 4-leads for single-coil/humbucking and series/parallel switching. Fit any normal guitar-style mounting ring. SOLD

Dimarzio Model One - designed as drop-in replacement for Gibson/Epiphone mudbucker pickup. 4-leads for single-coil/humbucking and series/parallel switching. SOLD

Gibson SG bass bridge pickup - chrome covered mini-bucker from a recent Gibson SG bass and could of course just as well be used in an EB3, EB2D, Allen Woody, etc. $40

Eastwood Newport Mudbucker - no chrome shell included - SOLD

Artec Violin/Viola pickup - Hofner style viola bass pickup, chrome. 4-leads for single-coil/humbucking and series/parallel switching. - $10

IMG_20220116_121519435~2.jpg IMG_20220116_121549651~2.jpg IMG_20220116_121636430~2.jpg IMG_20220116_121648064~2.jpg IMG_20220116_121919267~2.jpg

Last edited: Jan 25, 2022
    BunchyMutt likes this.
  2. ctmullins

ctmullins Dominated Gold Supporting Member

Apr 18, 2008
    MS Gulf Coast
    I'm highly opinionated and extremely self-assured
    Wow, those Novaks look awesome! What’s the string spacing on them?

3. mellowgerman

Jan 23, 2008
    Orlando, FL
    Hi CT, both neck and bridge have 15.6mm pole spacing, just like vintage Bisonic pickups.

BunchyMutt and ctmullins like this.
  4. Joe Basso

Joe Basso

Feb 18, 2017
    Interested in the Eastwood Mudbucker. Do you know the string spacing? Would it work on a fender P with a jazz neck in the neck position?

5. mellowgerman

Jan 23, 2008
    Orlando, FL
    Hi Joe, looks like it's about 48mm from the center of the E pole piece to the center of the G pole piece. I'm thinking a standard spaced Fender bridge, combined with a 1.5" jazz nut at the headstock would result in spacing just a hair wider there in the neck position. Might sound fine, but to make it line up perfectly you might need a slightly narrower spaced aftermarket bridge.

6. Joe Basso

Joe Basso

Feb 18, 2017
    Cool. Would that omega bridge you have go narrow enough?

Thanks!

-j

7. mellowgerman

Jan 23, 2008
    Orlando, FL
    Yes, in fact I think it would be just what the doctor ordered. It was actually on my '62 Gibson EB0 when I acquired it, which of course also had a mudbucker and the spacing was just right at ~18mm

8. Joe Basso

Joe Basso

Feb 18, 2017
    Great, sent you a PM about a price for both.
    Thanks!

9. Green Knight

Green Knight Supporting Member

Oct 18, 2016
    Hi! Can I buy gif EB0 pickup?

10. mellowgerman

Jan 23, 2008
    Orlando, FL
    Hello, Green Knight. Are you referring to the Gibson bridge-position pickup (chrome minibucker)?

11. Green Knight

Green Knight Supporting Member

Oct 18, 2016
    Whoops! I got my wires crossed brain-wise.

mellowgerman likes this.
  12. mellowgerman

Jan 23, 2008
    Orlando, FL
    No problemo, happens to me all the time

Green Knight likes this.