Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

pics from my band's 2nd gig

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by dancehallclasher, Mar 17, 2002.

1. only three, but hey, it's better than nothing.

<a href="http://www.resnet.wm.edu/~ijwrig/zm.html">zack morrissey</a>

EDIT: more pics up now...

2. Freakapotamus9

Freakapotamus9

Jun 20, 2001
    Nebraska
    sweet reverend.

gigs rule..

3. What's that strip of metal on the top edge of your bass? I saw some Reverend guitars with that the other day. Just decoration?

4. I dig your guitarist, rock on bowlcuts!

Was it in a dorm commons? College gigs rock,

5. the edge of the body joins the top at a right angle, which would make picking uncomfortable for your arm. the rounded metal strip creates a smooth area so you don't tear your arm up.

bigwig will - it was in a coffeehouse.

6. Coffeehouses rock as well. Your band wouldn't happen to have any MP3's or a website, perchance?

7. Nice red eye, you red eye. :p

8. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    u sooo cute ˆ–ˆ kekekeke

9. well, i just made those pages today, and that's as much as we have so far. the drummer for one of the other bands recorded the show that night, so i might have some mp3s in the near future.

JR - yeah, i'll probably fix that tonight.

dave - OMG, yuo = fag0t!!!!11

10. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico

h4h4h4h4h4h4

1m s0 gunna hax0r uR c0mput4r m4ch3n3!!

11. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    By any chance DHC, have you seen a movie from the early 80s called "Midnight Madness?"

12. oddentity

oddentity

Nov 20, 2000
    Philly
    Nice pics... I like your logo, too!

DHC, I swear that you must be my brother's long lost (evil? :D ) twin... it's really weird how much you two look alike. I gotta scan a picture of him...

13. nope. why?

14. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    DHC: There's a character in it that looks exactly like you.

15. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    hehehe....FAGABEFEE.....

Cool pics. Gald to see you don't bother to shave before a gig. :p

16. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    You know Fagabeefee!!! :D :D :D

Doesn't DHC look like LEON in those photos! :)

17. Was that at the Meridian coffee house? My last band played there about a year ago. My favorite memory was drinking beer around back for two hours before we played. It was around 40 degrees, and we kept having to go inside to warm our hands up.

18. yes, it was! dang, you were here? i missed out...

by the way, you going to fugazi on friday? i'm gonna be there.

19. Yeah. My house is about three miles away from the show, so I actually have time to go home and change clothes after work. Try to get there early. I expect a lot of people from NOVA/Marlyland/PA will be there. The good thing is that they're playing the Greek Theatre, which is an open air amphitheatre, so no one will get sent home disappointed.

20. Nice Pics DHC!
    Hopefully my band will have some new ones up soon.
    You guys better have some MP3's up soon!

Is Fugazi touring again? I got to see them twice last year. They did their first gig of that tour in Denver, two days later Ian had already blown his throat.

~Ad