Picture request: Bassman Head on Rumble cab

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by outoftune, Apr 17, 2018.

1. outoftune

outoftune Supporting Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    I have been looking for a pic of a 100T or Super Bassman on top of a Rumble 410 or 115 but can't find any. I am thinking of grabbing a couple 115's to put under my 100T and want to see how it actually fits before I pull the trigger.
    Help me Talkbass. You are my only hope.

2. A few days ago, there was a post where someone was trying to decide to keep his bassman 500 or Ashdown amp.
    Both amps were sitting on a Rumble 4x10. If you can do a search for Ashdown and Bassman, you might turn it up.
    If you just need sizes to see the fit, the Fender site should have size info. Or even check some of the vendors websites. Pretty sure the heads are not larger than the 15.

Giffro and outoftune like this.
  3. Gravedigger Dav

Gravedigger Dav Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Springtown, Texas
    The 4x10 is 23" wide and 25" tall.
    The 100T is 24.5" wide. It would hang over the cab 3/4" on each side. You could put some feet on one side of the cab and turn it on its side and it would fit.
    If you go with the Fender Bassman 410, it would fit nicely. It is 26" wide.

4. G-Dog

G-Dog What a fun place! Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited: May 1, 2018
    Giffro and rodl2005 like this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021