Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Pictures from my trip to Charlotte

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Eyescream, Jul 6, 2004.

1. Eyescream

Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    I forgot to take my camera to the fireworks show, but here are a couple pics of my goddaughter and her mom. My digicam is a huge piece of crap.

Alayna:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alayna and Mary:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These two are of the small number of people that make me do nice things, and of the smaller number of people that I would take out a small city for. :D

2. awwww....the baby is sooo cute!!! her eyelashes are soi log so a baby...awww!!!1

3. odie

odie Supporting Member

You are a God Father with a pentagram for an avatar?? I thought God fathers are supposed to help in the guidance of christian faith. I am confused. :confused:

4. As a Godfather, he cannot refuse to aswer your question, odie.

5. Eyescream

Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    Isn't it funny how **** works out? :smug:

I dunno what godfathers are for traditionally. In this context, since she's not religious and I'm... extremely nontraditional, her asking me to be the child's godfather was a formal promise on my behalf to be there for both of them whenever I was needed, and to help provide guidance in any area of life. In this case, it's a vote of mutual respect and trust between the two of us.

6. bassturtle

bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    Kids are the coolest.

7. Your's and Ben's moustache avatars are a close second.

8. bassturtle

bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    Now there's a lady who knows a class act when she sees it.

9. :smug: