Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Piercing Prices?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by greenbassfreak, Jan 27, 2004.

1. I was wondering for those who have various piercings how much did it cost including jewlery and how much did you tip the piercer?

2. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Luckily, I came equipped with all the holes needed to function properly.

3. Hell,I'll do your ears for taco bell food :)

4. :D

5. you dont want the taco bell food around here half the people that eat at the ones around us get food posioning except for the one at target

6. Tim, I'm going to have your butt-hole sewed closed. We will see how long you last ;)

7. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    ummmm............rrrrright

8. I love you too Tim !! :)

9. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    It all depends on where you go and who does the piercing.

Anywhere from $60 to $80 w/jewellery. But I have seen them done cheaper from different piercers.

If you plan on getting one (or more) done, make sure you go to someone that knows what they are doing! And make sure that you keep it clean while it is healing. Infected piercings hurt like hell.

There are a lot a hack job piercers out there. Shop around if you can. Look for a place that is clean, if you can, try to watch them pierce someone else first.

Cleanliness should be more important money.

As far as tipping the piercer, use your judgement. If you think he/she did a good job, tip accordingly.

I have friends that do piercings, so I got better deals than most.

Good luck. :)