piezo pus?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by rygelxvi, Mar 25, 2003.

  1. rygelxvi


    Jan 6, 2003
    Anybody know who makes a piezo bridge/pickup for a jazz or P bass? Where can I find some online?
  2. if you squeeze a Rob Allen really hard you might get some.


  3. Graphtech makes a system with saddles that fit on a standard fender style or Gotoh 201 bridge. They also also make a preamp, but I think I would probablt stick with a bart system with piezo buffer. Anyway, you can get the braphtech stuff from www.urbbob.com. Bob Gollihur (who sells them) participates on talkbass, I believe. YOu will laso find shadow piezos in shaller and ABM replacement bridges, but I don't like the sound of them quite as well. I beleive that Rick Turner is also doing some sort of aftermarket piezo system for bass in conuction with seymore duncan, though I have only heard rumblings about it.

  4. HeavyDuty

    HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

    Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    This will probably do better in Pickups.
  5. notduane


    Nov 24, 2000
    :eek: [​IMG]