1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Piezo Saddles and piezo/mag pickup blending preamp Ibanez Portamento $drop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jibreel, Feb 8, 2017.

1. jibreel

jibreel

Apr 12, 2005
    Seattle
    Price:
    $35.00
    Up for sale are Piezo Saddles and piezo/mag pickup blending preamp that I took out of a five string Ibanez Portemento Fretless bass. I am installing RMC piezo pickups along with a Bartolini preamp so this system is no longer needed.

This system has individual volume control for two magnetic pickups along with bass and treble for the magnetic pickups. There is also volume and tone for the piezo pickups, six knobs and all.

The 5 piezo pickups are in hipshot saddles. NO BRIDGE IS INCLUDED. These saddles will fit in any hipshot A bridge. These pickups connect to the preamp with a nice modular system.

Magnetic pickups get connected to the volume pots as is standard. The wires for the jack and battery are in place. Metal knobs are included for the potentiometers.

$35.00 PayPal lower 48 MAKE ME AN OFFER !! :))

003_zpsvppoc15s.gif

002_zpsemwdvhvw.gif

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017