SOLD Pignose 7-100 Legendary Portable Amp w/power adapter, original box, manual & stickers

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by daveonbass, Jul 13, 2020.

1. daveonbass

daveonbass Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2001
    Waupun, WI
    Price:
    Oh... mama! Channel your inner Zappa, baby - what we have here is a mint condition Pignose 7-100 Legendary Portable Amp. You HAVE to buy it - just look at it. It's a thing of beauty! Wow - just revel in the splendor... ah...

But I digress - I bought it from a guy as a total impulse buy because I had one in the 70s when I was learning how to play guitar and it brought back so many memories I just bought it - he had gotten it as a gift and basically sold it to me in the box, new. I got it, played it for five seconds and thought - this should really go to someone else! And now, here you are! Yay! Buy it, buy it, buy it :) ...

You get the amp AND the power adapter! OMG! That's insane. Also the stickers! Yes, the super cool stickers are in the box along with the manual - and shipping is free? What? - you should actually offer over the list price this is such a great deal. I can't wait to ship it to you...

So, do it now! Before that other guy, who - by the way got here before you did, and has already PM'd me, buys it... :nailbiting:

Price includes shipping CONUS

Video:

95282EF7-4824-4C2E-95AE-AA14625BC1D5_1_201_a.jpeg 6B87414E-C848-41CB-88AB-AAB0E5DB3D22_1_201_a.jpeg

2. Nomad5

Nomad5 Gold Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Dallas, Texas
    I'll take it :)

daveonbass likes this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 29, 2021