1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Pigtronix Bass Envelope Phaser with 18v iso-pump

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by DDXdesign, Jan 31, 2017.

1. DDXdesign

DDXdesign formerly 'jammadave' Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    Price:
    Just got this and it's just not going to work out for me, as much as I want it to - I do love the env phaser sound! It's just not gonna beat my "essentials" out for board space.

Anyways, excellent condition, has velcro on the bottom, and, since I did not get the original power supply with it, I added a few bucks to my intended price and will include my Godlyke Iso-Pump that will let you run it at the proper 18 volts from a 1spot or other 9v power supply. (the iso pump is $30 alone new)

$110 obo shipped conus.

Note this is also one of the misprinted BEPs that says "9-18v" but they do not work at 9v, hence the pump.

I can't think of any trades at this time.

IMAG0346 (2).

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  2. ustabawannab

ustabawannab Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human race. Gold Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2006
    Greenfield, WI.
    Private Message Sent