SOLD Pigtronix Envelope Phaser EP2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by gh0st42, May 14, 2021.

1. gh0st42

gh0st42 Supporting Member

Oct 25, 2019
    Colorado
    Price:
    United States
    Pigtronix Envelope Phaser EP2
    Extremely unique phaser with Envelope control, as well as lots of expression and LFO options!
    In Great shape, with a very small paint chip on the face.
    AC Power Supply Included.
    $165.00 Shipped CONUS.
    ***SOLD***
    International shipping available at buyers expense.
    Velcro on the back.

The Pigtronix Envelope Phaser 2 offers a full suite of controls to provide for all of your phase shifting needs, with a unique sweep that can be controlled by Envelope, LFO, external pedal or any blend of those options. Add in controls for depth, speed, sensitivity and resonance, and you've got an incredibly versatile pedal that can pull off classic funk tones, emulate a subtle Uni-Vibe sound or push the envelope (pardon the pun) into bombastic new psychedelic territory. Built on 6 years of customer feedback from the original EP1, the EP2 sports improved tone and new features, like the Staccato mode for rapid playing, in a sturdier and smaller package.

F5FC3A8E-6DD5-43D5-AEEC-EAA821270DC8.jpeg

Last edited: May 19, 2021
    svtbass, TonyP- and kranahan like this.
  2. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Mike Lull GK Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass
    They don’t make this one anymore and it kills...Great unit

svtbass and gh0st42 like this.
  3. What TonyP said.

TonyP- and gh0st42 like this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2022