1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Pigtronix EP-2 Envelope Phaser like new!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by DDXdesign, May 7, 2015.

1. DDXdesign

DDXdesign formerly 'jammadave' Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    Price:
    160 ship'd
    I know, I know... I just got this one last week from a TBer! And once again, it's a pedal that I think is awesome, but I am finding I don't use it to its full potential.

Basically, I got it because I thought it'd be awesome to have a phaser that has the added bonus of an envelope follower - But I have found that I almost exclusively use it in EF mode! And, well, I think this is too much pedal for an effect I use so sparingly, so I've picked up a micro Qtron for now and might upgrade to the Bass Env Phaser later on.

Heh, I have a sneaking suspicion an EP-2 is what was used for the filter in Fly Away (lenny kravitz) on the slap part during the verses; it's got that layer of deep WHOMM under the filter sweep that I've never heard outside of this pedal.

So! Pedal comes with the original box and papers, the foam pad that you can elect to stick on the bottom (currently velcro on bottom), original power supply and even a doubler-cable for Voodoo Labs supplies (to use 2 9V outs to feed this 18v pedal).

Pls7B8L.
    Lpujhrk.