1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pigtronix mothership

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by fenderbassist24, Nov 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brand new pigtronix mothership. As in I bought this last week and realized this does way more than I was bargaining for. I'm looking for mostly trades at this point. Specifically a boomerang 3. Seeing as it is completely mint and brand new I'm looking for $375 obo.

Feel free to send me any offers though.
    Interested in other phrase loopers, pigtronix eccolution, other random pedals...

Pics up when I get home.

2. IMG_4305.
    IMG_4306.
    IMG_4309.
    IMG_4311.

3. Price Drop: $375

4. ^^^up and away^^^

5. Bump!
    How bout some envelope filter trades. A mu-tron maybe? Or a pigtron ep-2? Maybe? :D

6. Hmm... interesting! I've never been much of a synth guy, but I've got a Barge Concepts Grinder (based on the Lovetone Meatball with improvements) that needs a good home. All the envelope filter goodness you could ever need! It's in excellent condition, I've only had it on my board a couple times and otherwise it's in it's own hard case. No box of it's own, even new from Barge unfortunately.

Think you'd be interested in an even trade for my Barge and I'll include the case? Just thought I'd throw that out there! ;)

5sg.

P.S. I can take some more pics if you're interested.

IMAG0250.

7. That is quite tempting, let me think about it and I will get back to you.

Can you take a few more pics for me?

8. Hey Fender,

I plugged my Barge in and played it last night to make sure everything still works properly (and as a sentimental goodbye) and decided...... I jumped the gun, I just can't let it go. :meh: I REALLY apologize for the tease! :meh:

Best of luck finding a trade for the Mothership, it looks like an awesome pedal!

5sg.

9. Sold Locally

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.