1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. We are aware of an issue affecting search results for classifieds searches and advanced search functions.  Actively working on a fix, thanks for your patience!

For Sale Pike Amp Vulcan XL & Fairfield Barbershop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by zwkoch, May 27, 2017.

1. zwkoch

zwkoch You can't do that on bass enthusiast

Nov 29, 2012
    Twin Cities, MN
    Price:
    $110-$225
    IMG_4597.JPG
    IMG_4598.JPG

I'm relying more and more on my AxeFX and no longer need these two great pedals. Both prices include shipping within CONUS. Not currently looking for trades. PayPal preferred.

SOLD Fairfield Circuitry Barbershop $110 SOLD: Small box version. Super transparent drive. Comes with original box.

Pike Amplification Vulcan XL $225: A limited preamp run by 3Leaf owner Spencer. Really great drive and preamp. The color switch takes this from modern to vintage with tons of drive and EQ options. Includes DI and clean out. Due to a recent move, I no longer have the box for this pedal.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: May 31, 2017
    Unholyman and DaveAceofBass like this.
  2. zwkoch

Nov 29, 2012
    Twin Cities, MN
    Barbershop sold!

TerribleLiar23 likes this.
  3. zwkoch

Nov 29, 2012
    Twin Cities, MN
    Vulcan box located!

4. sacred_bass

sacred_bass

Dec 22, 2016
    Vulcan XL still available?

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 21, 2021