1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Pile of Techie, Audiophilia, and General Geekery Items

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by jive1, Dec 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Yes, what an amazing deal on such a treasure trove of technology

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, but only because I cant afford such awesomeness

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, my spouse says I have enough junk as it is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, I am not worthy to possess such greatness

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Carrots would totally buy this

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. jive1

jive1 Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    Price:
    $5
    For your viewing pleasure is a pile of general geekery. Sure, it just looks like a pile of junk, but in there lies great treasures. There's cables of many kinds (speaker, RCA, 1/8", phone, CAT5, USB, telephony, etc.). There's misc computer stuff like a memory card reader, PS2 to USB converters, serial gender changers and more. There's misc audio items like converters, adapters, cables, etc. There's power and telephony items like DSL filters, cable, power converters, rechargeable batteries and charger, and more. I'm even throwing in a cool clock. Some genius could probably make a time machine out of whats in this pile. Or, at least a clock with a bunch of cables wrapped around it.

All I'm asking for is $5, or an item worth $5-10 like a McDonald's gift certificate, band T-shirt, pack of cigarettes, etc. and the cost of shipping. It's kinda heavy for a pile of junk...I mean treasures, so shipping might be a little expensive further out from the Washington DC area. The rechargeable battery system is kinda heavy, so I could give it to charity and save you on some shipping. Other than the rechargeable battery system, I will not separate the other items. They have grown quite close while clumped up in a pile, and separating them from each other permanently would be too traumatic.

Anyway, if you're interested in improving your life, sense of well being, and peace with the universe, PM me and we can work out how I can send the ingredients contained in this pile to you.

Live long and prosper.
    20171203_002024.

2. Stumbo

Stumbo Wherever you go, there you are. Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 11, 2008
    Song Surgeon slow downer. https://tinyurl.com/y5dcuqjg
    I have several piles like that.

GLWTS

3. hbarcat

hbarcat Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2006
    Rochelle, Illinois