Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

*ping* Gard....come on back good buddy!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Dude, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Dude

Dude Commercial User

Mar 19, 2000
    AZ
    Owner: The Dude Pit Forum (closed) Producer: School of Bass
    Anyone hear from Beave, Grasshopper or that rat bastid Gard since the hurricanes down there???

2. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    Hey Dude, we're fine man! :)

Little wind, little rain, some power outages, but no harm of any real magnitude other than inconvenience and discomfort.

I'm surprised you haven't heard from 'hopper, you probably will this week, in your capacity as J-Retro-man.

Thanks for the concern, hope all's well there.

3. alansan

alansan

Mar 12, 2004
    Dublin, Ireland
    Not only did he survive the hurricane but also found time to sent me a beautiful second-hand white StingRay 5. Chuffed with it Gard, thanks alot.

I'd recommend Bass Central for any European TBers thinking of painlessly importing from the US.

4. Dude

Dude Commercial User

Mar 19, 2000
    AZ
    Ok Newman!!!! Glad all's well...tell The Hop I want his Lakie!! :bassist: :bassist:

5. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    Alan, glad to hear the bass made it safe & sound, even happier to hear you're so pleased with it. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you out with.

Dude, EVERYONE that sees it wants 'hoppers Lakie, beautiful bass!

6. bluntman_bass

bluntman_bass

Jul 13, 2004
    Wilcox, NE
    party-on wayne

7. Dude

Dude Commercial User

Mar 19, 2000
    AZ
    Yeah it is but I'd still take his autograph Ric anyday! Tell him to call me if he needs anything!

I also have to say that as a product distributer to Bass Central that they are top notch to deal with, no bs, great to talk to and best of all...get this....even though I give Bass Central "Net 30" invoicing I get a check within a week which is almost unheard of in this business. Thanks guys!

LOL...there is no "bass head" out there quite like Grasshopper huh?? I can only imagine what it's like for you to be around his energy. I could talk basses with him for days!!