pinho karate school, what a joke

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by the Qintar, Dec 18, 2004.

1. the Qintar

the Qintar

Jul 24, 2000
    what a bunch of little babies these cats are...

last weekend me and my girlfriend decided to take a little peak into the mysterious world of karate masters, and what i found was a bunch of little babies, trying to act tough. shortly after i entered their "dojo" i spotted FIVE guys sporting the "steven segal mullet" hair dew, and i couldnt contain myself, i had to laugh out loud. this angered them, and they called me onto the mat. i introduced myself and gave these "karate clowns" a chance to stand down. the tallest one of the five then came forward and asked me my fighting girlfriend then shook her head and stated under her breath "youve just awakened the beast", she then winked at me and helped me disrobe. i then walked to the center of the mat, held up my hands and said "look, no mouthpiece".

the karate clown approached, and got into a "craine stance", i responded by getting into my "southpaw stance". we then began the deadly dance, i first attempted to use my pattened "medusa gaze", but the coward evaded my eyes. the "clown" then threw a fast axe kick which landed on my right arm, i responded with a swift right hook to his karate mullet, which left him in a heap of "crying karate clown". i then grabbed his ponytail and looked around to survey the crowd. the rest of the karate clowns had tears in their eyes and begged me to get off of their comrade. i then silently exited the building, and was speechless, as was my lady. it was one of my best victories. incredible.
  2. sargebaker

sargebaker Commercial User

May 2, 2004
    Montreal QC CA
    owner/builder, ISLAND Instrument Mfg.
    quite the accomplishment, i felicitate you. The other day I walked into somewhere, doesn't matter where but there was soem clown playing a squier P bass. I couldnt keep my self from laughing and felt the need to say hhahaha you only have 4 strings and a p pup, and they said jaco only needed 4 and then I felt the need to pull out my Carvin with not 1 but 2 pickups and not 4 but six strings and none of thos emetal speed bumps you call frets. He asked me what my playing background was and then I just ;laughed and muttered under my breath "you've awaken the beast" and then I plugged in a shreaded so insanely and then the chump started to cry and so did everyone else cause they realised they weren't good and played a Squier P Bass and would never ammount to my level of impecable crazy skill. Then I selntly left. Crazy clows.
    :eyebrow: :scowl: :rollno:
  3. I once killed man just to watch him die.
  4. Most US Karate is just a sport or after school activity for kids. Anyone who studies martial arts in anything close to traditional way will be ashamed of schools like that. No offense to anyone who studies Karate, but to those who train in karate and never are not training in real martial arts. My teacher trains her students hard. We are always given much respect by schools near us because they know that/her. I have seen a few other schools training...if they ever get into a fight I wish them luck, because they will not be able to rely on their training :scowl:
  5. The Qintar... No poop? :confused: :eek:

So the other day I go to pick up a set of strings and I see these 28 or so Ninjas bothering this pizza delivery guy...
  6. I like this "improved" version.

"I once killed a man just to watch him die, but then I got distracted and missed it."

7. Both good stances, but they don't compare to hampster stance.
  8. Timbo

Jun 14, 2004
    Gerbil Stance > Hampster Stance
  9. ^+-

There's a karate place near where I live called Yaniga's. For good fun, instead of pronouncing it yAnigas, it can be pronounced yanIggas. :)
  10. Only

Sep 8, 2002
    Warrensburg, MO
    "My friends tried to describe it to me, but it just wasn't the same."
  11. the qintar makes the best posts ever.
  12. Folmeister

Folmeister Knowledge is Good - Emile Faber Supporting Member

May 7, 2003
    Tomball, Texas
    I once used High Karate aftershave.
  13. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio

14. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    the qintar=
  15. Damn, I love that movie. Other people hate it.

So who is the Qintar's puppetmaster? :meh:
  16. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Perhaps we will never know.

brad cook
  17. I knew it was you. :eyebrow:
  18. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    No. It's not me.

I know the difference between "dew" and "do".

brad cook
  19. hair dew??? we call that dandruff where i come from.