1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pino Palladino non-OC2 Octaver

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by heroellis, May 6, 2020.

1. heroellis

heroellis Guest

Nov 10, 2018
    Hey everyone,

Here's a challenge:

In the above video I'm pretty sure the pedal at the rightmost side of pino's pedalboard (from his perspective) is an octaver with both octave up and down functions (I've extrapolated that bc he has an octave up sound in the beginning of the video and the only other pedals on his board are the discombobulator and the OC2). Does anyone know what kind it is? The only details I could really see were that it's white and has three switches, presumably for on/off, octave up and octave down.

2. sifrancis

sifrancis

Oct 29, 2012
    Belfast
    Mesa, Darkglass, EQD, Mantic, Source Audio, Yamaha, Delano, Hamstead Soundworks
    My best guess would be the EHX Epitome...

Electro-Harmonix
    epitome.jpg

The product picture makes the colours look more vibrant than they are - with the angle of the footage and the lighting it's possible this is the pedal. Seems to match the layout...

FunkyYeti and GMC like this.
  3. Gnasher251

Gnasher251

Feb 14, 2020
    Yorkshire, UK
    EHX Superego+?

4. FunkyYeti

FunkyYeti

Oct 10, 2019
    it might mean nothing, but in this picture, pino's son, rocco, is using the epitom3:
    [​IMG]

sifrancis likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 23, 2021