1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

SOLD Pirastro Chorda E string (Wrapped Gut) PRICE DROP$$

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by Dutch Williams, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Dutch Williams

Dutch Williams Gold Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2021
    Price:
    $200
    This is sheep gut wrapped in silver-plated copper wire. I don't think even Gollihur offers these in singles anymore (and are special order), so this might be somewhat of a rarity.

playing time roughly 1.5 hours on this thing. sound great, I'm just trying something different now for E (major GAS!!!).

string is in LIKE NEW condition (been put on once, i just took it off.) no wear, no tear.

from Gollihur:
    These strings are manufactured, wound and polished in the traditional way, by hand, and made of sheep gut. The Chorda G- and D-strings are plain sheep gut strings. The A- and E-strings are wound with silver-plated copper wire. The strings are well-known, and have a traditional, warm sound with an wide dynamic range. They are particularly suited for pizzicato, with very low tension, and are comfortable under the fingering hand.

buyer pays shipping.

WILL TAKE $200 ~~~ PRICE DROP

PM me with any questions at all

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
  2. Jmilitsc

Jmilitsc Gold Supporting Member

Sep 22, 2013
    Fairfield County, CT
    Sent PM

Dutch Williams likes this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021