1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Pirastro Evah Pirazzi Slap Synthetic D/G

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by SamuelHarris, Oct 10, 2017.

1. SamuelHarris

SamuelHarris Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Detroit MI USA
    Price:
    For Sale: used Pirastro Evah Pirazzi Slap Synthetic D/G, used only a few hours. Price includes CONUS shipping.

*NOTE* There is crimping on the G string right by the scroll side silk. I've used this string many times and this always happens (likely due to being wrapped in aluminum which is a pretty soft metal), I've never had it be an issue nor break. I had an evah slap synth G I took on and off about 10 times (seriously) and no problems. As you can see from the photo it still winds on the peg no problem. It wouldn't worry me but just thought any potential buyer should be aware.

Attached Files:

bskts247 likes this.
  2. stop selling your strings, brah!....or I might find myself spending my welfare check sooner than anticipated....:woot:

3. and FYI to the buyer....Pirastro's customer service is top notch, they'll send you a replacement in no time and for no cost if a notch happens to cause damage.....kudos to the great German string makers!

SamuelHarris likes this.
  4. SamuelHarris

SamuelHarris Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Detroit MI USA
    Sorry, not sorry!

5. MNAirHead

MNAirHead Supporting Member

PM Sent