Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Pirate kitties free to good home!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Benjamin Strange, May 13, 2003.

1. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    I'm moving to London, England in two weeks and need to find a home for my beloved cats. Anybody want some new friends? They would look great in a pirate hat and eye patch (although they tend to close thier eyes for pictures). They are 1-2 years old, neutered, house broken, current on shots, and love listening to bass. Ain't they cute?
    [​IMG]

2. Ben Mishler

Ben Mishler

Jan 22, 2003
    San Jose
    What is your location now? I would like to know if you are close enough where I would be able to pick them up with out too much hassle.

3. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I wish I could help man, I would love some cats to look after, but my current location wouldn't be to great, my last cat(I loved that cat, samwise) got out, and was eaten by a coyote(or that's what we assume, haven't seen him since)....it's all because we moved, at our old home, sam would pretty much fight coyotes, he was fierce, real wild cat, but then our new home is more residential and the coyotes are in greater quantities.

4. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    We are currently in New Orleans. I have family in Texas, so delivering them to San Antonio, Austin, or Dallas is no problem.

5. Beh.

Cats are so self-centred though.....

You know that Dog backwards is goD?

Now that's what I'm talkin' bout.

They call me a holy bitch. Go figure.