1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale PJB Bighead HA-1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by fhm555, Sep 15, 2020.

1. fhm555

fhm555 So FOS my eyes are brown Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2011
    Price:
    $200.00
    United States
    Hey folks. This is one of the most useful pieces of gear I've ever owned for playing away from home. I was working a lot of weekends about four hours north of home so the Bighead saw a lot of use late at night in a motel room or when I'd stay with the BL if we were playing close to his place. I also used it to record bass tracks for our steel player to jam with. Output is clean and quiet and the controls have some actual utility when it comes to getting a good sound through a set of headphones. It charges like a cell phone and runs for a good while on a charge.
    Given our new reality I doubt I'll ever have a real need for a headphone amp again so it's time to set this little gem free.
    It's in really good cosmetic condition considering how much it got used and hauled around. It's been in my little canvas doctor bag for a while now so to be safe I've been charging it and playing through it a few hours a day to make sure it's still doing it's thing and the battery is still taking a charge, and it is. It comes with the cables pictured.
    I'm asking $200 shipped to the lower 48.

Oh and BTW, the serial number is just fine. I used a digital dobber to wonk it up for this posting.

IMG_4735.JPG IMG_4717.JPG IMG_4737.JPG IMG_4740.JPG

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020