Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Place to find older/used pro audio equipment??

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by rockstarbassist, Aug 8, 2005.

1. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    This may or may not be the place to post this thread, so mods switch away if necessary, but it's as close as I could think...

Does anyone have some good links to maybe some forums or pro audio sites that sell older, and possibly used pro audio stuff? Stuff with like older FX units (compressors, etc..), boards, power amps, things of that nature? I Googled for a bit, but couldn't find much very useful. Didn't know if there was like a pro-audio version of Bassgear.com or somethin', but I'd love to find it if so!! :hyper:

2. Jerry Ziarko

Jerry Ziarko Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Rochester, NY
  3. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    eBay, or if you have anything specific... google it. Some stores have gear listed but don't really advertise.

4. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    Pawnshops

5. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF

Nice. Good links to some stuff!

I know the 'Bay has some decent listings, but just wanted to see if there were any "professional" places I could get stuff from.

6. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    One other one you might want to check that specializes in pro recording gear is: www.vintageking.com