Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Place to have Mutron repaired (in US)?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by WovenGraphite, Jan 12, 2006.

1. I have tried to contact Lingenberg sound but to no avail (no response).
    Has anyone a direct contact there or any other place with reference that I could check?

Thanks!

2. Basstyra

Basstyra Commercial User

Apr 3, 2005
    France
    CTO @ Two notes Audio Engineering
    Oh, man, I'd loooove to have a look in there... :p
    Unfortunately, I'm in France... :crying:

I recently fixed a TC Booster + Line Driver and Distortion. You know, opening such an old and great pedal... hm... And I don't speak of the joy to hear if sound well again... :smug:

3. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Hey WovenGraphite, L-sound is your best bet, just wait for him - he can be a little funny about getting back to people. THe work he did on my Mutron is flawless.

4. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Try sending an email to HAZ Labs, they build the reissue. They might be able to send you in the right direction.

www.mu-tron.com

5. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    Lingenberg will get back to you eventually. He did work on my Mutron also, about 3 months ago, and he did a great job.

6. ThaJ-Child

ThaJ-Child

Oct 22, 2001
    Woven Graphite-

Did you ever hear anything from Lingenberg Sound? I was ripped off on eBay and am stuck with a junk III. I tried emailing L Sound last week and have not heard from them. I was just curious to find out if they ever responded.

Thanks.

7. LSOUND

LSOUND

May 7, 2007
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Repair Tech, Richard Lingenberg
    :bag:
    I want to apologize for any late or non-reply to emails sent to me. I will have more time now to respond.

I now have a new office and a new phone #
    714-573-2248

Thanks

8. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Thanks for the job you did on my Mutron. It was first class.