1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Places to get your music reviewed?

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by bonzo4880, Feb 21, 2008.

1. bonzo4880

bonzo4880

Sep 16, 2007
    Baltimore, MD
    Specifically online, but snail mail would be fine. Any places to send your stuff to get decent, objective reviews? I'm not talking about 'rock and roll journalism,' just a review with some comparisons and feedback. I posted a thread here on TB, but most of the stuff I got was kind of generic. No complaints, but I was looking for something I could put in a little write-up to go with our press kit. Any help?

2. Try local college Journalism classes, or even the local college radio station.

3. bonzo4880

bonzo4880

Sep 16, 2007
    Baltimore, MD
    thanks baba, i definitely had music monthly on my list. ill check out the other one as well. BTW, dig your band. Glad to see another MD brother on here - and Frank's Tower is smokin ! Let me know next time you are playin in Bmore - I'll be there.

4. Thanks! We're in studio mode right now but shows will start ramping up for the summer season....there are plenty booked that aren't on our list yet.:D

5. Matt Hundley

Matt Hundley

Aug 4, 2011
      The Indie Reviewer - Home provides reviews for independent artists. Just click on the GET REVIEWED tab on the main page and fill out the review request form.