Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Planet Boulder

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Nino Valenti, Nov 11, 2004.

1. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    [​IMG]

Bought my Black Valenti Jazz bass. Great transaction!!!!! :bassist:

2. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    Bought a MIM J neck from PB.

Prompt shipment and well packaged.

Would do business with again.

3. I traded my line 6 pod for his ATK300, about a year ago. Excellent person everything went as expected, the bass was in even better condition than described.

Also I will like to mention that not everyone likes dealing with people from other countries, and he was kind enough to go ahead with the deal. Two thumbs up for Planet boulder.

4. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Bought a nice Dillion from him. Its so Sparkly!

5. Bought my Brice 5-string fretless. Transaction went very smoothly - quick payment!

6. Ralphdaddy

Ralphdaddy Supporting Member

Nov 6, 2003
    Chicago, Illinois
    Traded my GK for his EB/MM Audiophile HD-500. Hell of a nic guy, an unbelievable packer and the amp arrived in all around outstanding condition considering I'm at least the 4th owner. He's a good man.

7. bino

bino

Jun 27, 2002
    Orange County
    Purchased some pickups from John. Nice guy and trouble-free transaction with lots of communication. Thanks.

8. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
    Just got a yamaha jazz neck from PB, and it was prompt, well-packed, and he was easy to deal with! Great guy!

Thanks buddy!

ltt

9. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    For a guy who lives in Boulder county, this man is prompt and on top of things. ;) I bought a set of EMG JV pickups and couldn't be happier. They finally brought out the "burp" in my Warwick Corvette fretless. Great guy to deal with.

10. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Jon was a standup cat. Did an effects trade with him and everything flowed smoothly. Would (and am) purchase/trade from him anytime.

Adam

11. John bought some Jazz Bass hardware from me. Easy to get in touch with, and a pleasure to deal with. Super quick PayPal payment as well.

12. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Bought a Hamer bass from John. Everything went fine and arrived as pictured.

Peace,
    Adam

13. Matt H

Matt H

Jul 30, 2005
    Ithaca, NY
    Bought an MXR M-80 DI+ off him- it was packed well and in better shape than i thought! (advertised as near-mint... he wasn't kidding!)

very nice nice and responsive seller, I'd definitely buy from him again.

14. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    Prompt shipment. Item was as described and was packed with care.

Thanks John!

15. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    Bought a Trace GP11 pre off of John and it was the smoothest transaction ever!

The Pre came packaged up extremely well!