1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

planet waves SOS bass tuner.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Asa Samuel, Jun 5, 2007.

1. now i think theese are pretty recent things, never heard of tuning up using a light before and it seems like a life saver.

one question, does anyone have them and do they work?

if so how accurate are they?

if both are good then i might get one.

2. so should be pretty good, might get one just to carry round.

3. Slowgypsy

Slowgypsy 4 Fretless Strings

Dec 12, 2006
    NY & MA
    I have one for bass (red) and one for guitar (silver). It was given to me as a free sample at the Bass Player Live convention in NY a few months back. In short.... it works very, very well. The bass SOS is always in my pocket, and it is now the "go to" tuner for me. They're very accurate, work very quickly. Only drawback is if you're outside in bright sun.... you won't be able to see the strobe lights... but then, that's the same issue I have with my Boss pedal tuner. Overall, I'll give this thing a thumbs up.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021