1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Plans for the holidays?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by d8g3jdh, Dec 11, 2006.

1. d8g3jdh

d8g3jdh Guest

Aug 9, 2005
    With Christmas fast approaching, everyone's getting ready for their time off. What do you have planned for your break from work/school? I'm going to be working at my old job, partying with friends from high school and from the summer, spending time with my mom, spending time with my sister who is coming in from BC (excited!), not spending time with my brother because he is in Japan, spending time with my Dad, and going to a cottage for Christmas eve/day/Boxing day to visit some extended family. I'm very excited for what I hope to be the best Christmas yet.

2. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned

Mar 3, 2006
    Auburn, Washington
    Holy crap, those are in like 2 weeks aren't they... wow...

3. nad

nad 60 Cycle Humdinger Commercial User

Sep 22, 2005
    Not Mars
    The Overlord of Nordstrand Pickups
    Get drunk have sex.

4. FrigginChris

FrigginChris

Feb 6, 2006
    illinois
    just the usual family get together on christmas eve

then a party for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversery on the 30th

and possibly going to arizona to visit a friend after that

5. jady

jady

Jul 21, 2006
    Modesto, CA
    Well, the plan is.......

Xmas eve - not punch my father in law (harder than it sounds with his behavior)
    Xmas day - Drive 4 hrs with a van full of kids (3.5, 1.5, and newborn) to hang out with my family

wish me luck!!!

6. Demon

Demon

Mar 17, 2006
    Sweden, Stockholm
    Sit home at the computer being bored to death:(

7. Neb Maro

Neb Maro I don't think, but I still am.

Oct 20, 2006
    So. Cali
    I don't know what I'm going to do. Still have Christmas gifts to buy, finals to study for (last one is on the 19th) and my wife and I haven't even figured which branch of family we are going to spend time with. The only thing I know as concerns Christmas is that I am playing in my church orchestra for the Christmas eve services. If my hair weren't already thinning, I'd be pulling it out.

8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Watch some football and have friends over to make some pizza.

-Mike

9. 1. Release my album!

My band's cd release show is December 22nd. I'm sooooo excited about it I feel like a 10 year old kid in a candy store.

2. Work!

I've got a decent amount of bills to pay and I want to start saving for some new gear, so now that I finished the semester I'll be working alot.

Not fun, but I need the $$

10. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

Make passionate love to my new custom violin bass that I should have for Christmas then recover and get ready for a quick 3 week winter session course on the Sociology of Human Reproduction ! :)

11. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    So that's how you kids describe having sex these days. You can't fool us old folks. :D

-Mike

12. Neb Maro

Neb Maro I don't think, but I still am.

Oct 20, 2006
    So. Cali
    Wow, a three week sex session...that's gotta get tiring. :p

Back to Christmas plans.