1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Planters Peantus Commercial - Can't Take My Eyes Off You

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by dave64o, Sep 8, 2008.

1. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    I know this is an old commercial already (from the 2008 Super Bowl) but it still kills me every time I see it. The last few seconds where she adjusts her underwear just takes it over the top. Anyone know who the actress is? I'd be curious to see a "normal" picture of her (which I guess is another way of saying "Hey everyone, post every hideous picture you can find!").

I'd love to see a bacon company's take on that commercial. I wish one of them would have thought of the idea first. :p

2. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    +1 Awesome commercial.

3. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    Did a few seconds of searching and found out that she's Christa Woomer.

4. She looks much better without the hairy mole and unibrow :p

5. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    Hadn't seen that one before... I was playing a gig on Bourbon St. during the Superbowl, and missed all the good commercials (I did get to see that amazing catch towards the end, though). Funny stuff.

6. I do enjoy cashew's.