1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Plastic Pickup cover whatsitcalleds for Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by WilliamSandoval, Jun 9, 2011.

  1. I need a pair of those black plastic Pickup covers for a Jazz bass.

    First of all, what are they called?
    Where can I find them online?
    They have to be shiny, not matte black. (gross)

    All I can find are black ashtrays...
  2. kapaauguy


    Dec 12, 2010
    Kawela, Molokai
    try buzzardsbass or buzzardbass in florida. has a cool website with all kinds of fender parts.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.