1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

played an entire gig without noticing something...

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by murph7489, Nov 26, 2018.

1. last Saturday night I was playing a gig...I have a kiesel that has a HB in the bridge and J in the neck...

Anyway I had a coil split switch for the HB and during the gig for some reason I played the entire gig almost cept for the last two songs with the HB split...lol...Usually I don't do that. I usually just use the full pickup...more bass. Anyway, I looked down and noticed it was in the split position..was like omg..lol I flipped it off during a song and immediately the sound guy looked up at me...lolol..I was laughing..pretty funny..that bass sounds great in either position...just a little thinner sound in the split position...which is probably good in small places.

Gearhead17, Sore Thumb, McG and 2 others like this.