1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Player of bass, drinker of coffee, maker of videos at yer service

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by archisland, Mar 5, 2016.

1. archisland

archisland

Mar 5, 2016
    Stockholm
    Hi there! My name is Erik Arkö and I'm a bass player from Stockholm, Sweden.

I play with the progressive metal band Structural Disorder (www.facebook.com/structuraldisorder) that just released a brand new album entitled DISTANCE through Lion Music. Feel free to check it out on Spotify, iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon etc.

I also do videos - both of the demo-kind as well as of the more silly kind. I upload them to my YouTube channel and I try to make at least one a video a week.
    Erik Arkö

See you in the forums! :)

DiabolusInMusic likes this.
  2. Welcome, look forward to your comments.

3. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

Welcome aboard!

4. archisland

archisland

Mar 5, 2016
    Stockholm
    Thanks! :)

5. charlie monroe

charlie monroe Gold Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2011
    Buffalo, NY
    Welcome to TalkBass.

6. twinjet

twinjet Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Sep 23, 2008
    Hello and welcome. How long have you played?

7. archisland

archisland

Mar 5, 2016
    Stockholm
    First picked up a bass in 6th grade, but I started playing for real at about age 14/15 :)

twinjet likes this.