1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Playing Vertically with a plectrum

Discussion in 'Barker Bass Forum' started by Lee Barker, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Lee Barker

Lee Barker Labor of evident value satisfies the soul.

Oct 25, 2005
    Redmond, Oregon
    owner, Barker Musical Instruments, maker of the Barker Bass, No Longer In Production.
  2. yodedude2

yodedude2 Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2005
    san antonio, texas
    It is perfectly clear to me, and should be obvious to all, that this is the way in which all electric bass guitars SHOULD be played. :hyper: later, ron

3. HA! now we all know where the idea for the Barker Bass came from!!! Lee, your secret is now known to all....Leo

4. Lee Barker

Lee Barker Labor of evident value satisfies the soul.

Oct 25, 2005
    Redmond, Oregon
    owner, Barker Musical Instruments, maker of the Barker Bass, No Longer In Production.
    Obviously I'm not very smart about it though, Leo. If I'd copied the black and white checkers, maybe I would have appealed more to the motorcycle racing crowd!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 16, 2021