Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Playstation 2: Madden '03 vs. NFL 2K3

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by moxnix9, Sep 23, 2002.

Which PS2 NFL Game?

Poll closed Oct 7, 2002.
  1. Madden NFL 2003

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. NFL 2K3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I already have Madden 2003, PS2, but I've seen some reviews saying that 2K3 (on PS2) is better and I was consdering buying that one, too. Would it be worth it to buy 2K3 or not? I still really like Madden, especially camera angles compared to NFL Fever '03 on Xbox. So just wanted to know.

2. BigBohn

BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida
    Madden '03 on Xbox is great. I wish the damn rental times were longer. :(

3. Consoles are bad.

4. Thanks for your responses guys but, uh, you didn't vote and I'm talking PS2 here. Anyone got anything a little better to say. No offense guys.

5. armybass

armybass Gold Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2001
    I did a good bit of research and Madden won out on every magazine article that I read. I would try and rent them first if you can. I am sold on Madden.

6. Spam2mapS

Spam2mapS

Jun 26, 2002
    Ann Arbor, MI
    :confused:

It doesn't matter what console we are talking about, Madden and NFL2k3 are the exact same on all the systems.

Having said that, I like Madden better

7. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Madden is the best football video game ever. Once I get that weird internet connector thingie, I'll play you online!

8. I think madden is the best VIDEO GAME ever. Every year the improvements they make bring it so much closer to the real game it is unbelievable. I cant wait to play online as well. I have even researched the cost

9. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    We're definitely going to have to go to battle Cliff.

10. I accept your challenge.

11. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Definitely. But I gotta get that Network Adaptor thing-a-ma-bobber first.

12. I'm doing research on it as I speak. Be back with price later.

13. Click Here for the link to look at the network adapter without a price, unfortunatley:(. Best Buy didn't have it. I'll check Circuit City.

14. Jazzbo, it's only $39.99 here! We have to go out and get it, A.S.A.P. As soon as I do, I'll PM you or something.

EDIT: You have to got to the second page on that link.

15. armybass

armybass Gold Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2001
    Anyone ever play Madden on the Nintendo Game Cube?