1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

PlayStation 2 w/accessories $100 plus shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Fred312b, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Fred312b

Fred312b Proof that gear doesn't make you a better player Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    I am selling my PS2. This is the older, bigger style (online capable) with the motorized tray. It has been adult (me) owned, works fine, never a problem. It includes the unit with the broadband connector/modem, Sony PS2 memeory card, Sony PS1 memory card, 2 sony controllers (one black and one green) which both function perfectly and are in excellent condition, Sony DVD remote control, the power cord, the original av cables, Monster Cable S-video and analog audio cable, Monster Cable optical cable, Monster Cable FreePlay extension cord for the controllers, Sony vertical stand, and ATV Offroad Fury 2 game (that came with the system). This has not been used very much, and has been babied. I will add pictures later. Any questions, please feel free to email me or pm me. I do take paypal. Not really looking for anything in trade, but feel free to offer.

mattlapinski@yahoo.com